Diligentiam provides bank field exams as a part of a suite of Lender Services for the banking and financial institution industry.
- On Site Assessment – Identify areas of your operation where due diligence can benefit your bank or financial institution with an on-site walk through and review of borrower’s operation.
- Compliance – A compliance review focused on ensuring compliance with the Bank Security Act & Money Laundering Act.
- Tax Review – Take advantage of changes in the IRS tax code with Diligentiam’s Tax Review.
- Financial Review – Accounting review that ties supporting ledgers to financial statements.
- Collateral Analysis – Maximize your profitability and discover hidden assets and areas for cost containment with a Collateral Analysis report of your financial institution.
- Collateral Monitoring – Ensure maximum cost savings with continued monitoring of the collateral supporting the borrowing arrangements.
- Risk Analysis – Identify and mitigate risks in your bank or financial institution’s portfolio with Diligentiam’s Risk Analysis.
- Corporate Analysis – For companies with unusual organizational structures a corporate analysis can identify areas where profits and costs are being overlooked.
- Cost Analysis – Identify areas where cost containment can be utilized through an analysis of your financial institution’s operating costs.
- Industry Analysis – Where do you stand in the overall market? Diligentiam provides an industry analysis of where your bank or financial institution stands in the industry.
Customer Due Diligence Overview
As part of Due Diligence Strategy for your bank or financial institution, Diligentiam provides all financial institution clients with a “Customer Due Diligence Overview”, providing an analysis of a client’s financials, accounting transactions and methods and collateral.
Fixed Asset Appraisals
Diligentiam’s industry expert engineers, accountants, appraisers and industry specific valuation experts can provide appraisals that include fair market value, orderly liquidation value and/or auction values.
Bank Field Examinations & Analysis
New Borrower Exam
Annual Credit Renewal Exam
Increases in Lines of Credit Exam
Analysis of Accuracy and or Timeliness of Annual Audits
Analysis of Borrowers with Deteriorating Financials
Take Down Field Exams
Diligentiam’s team of R&D banking and finance experts consists of former bank executives, CFOs and CPAs who have been working for over 25 years individually and over 200 years combined.
This experience allows Diligentiam to bring unique synergistic perspective to each particular circumstance a bank may have.