Our services include:
- Consultation on advanced accounting issues, such as analysis of corporate business valuation and accounting practices and forensic accounting of bookkeeping records.
- Strategic tax planning and compliance practices to maximize business valuation
- Review, analysis, and planning for state and gift taxes.
- Analysis and consultation on charitable contributions.
- Business entity conversion: S-corporations, Family Limited Partnerships (FLP), Limited Liability Companies (LLC), and other limited liability entities. Our experienced professionals will help you determine which entity best fits your strategic planning, tax policy, and business valuation needs.
- Valuations of private equity portfolio funds for transactional analysis, tax reporting, divorce litigation and other purposes.
- Capital raising analysis, planning, and initiatives.
- Evaluations of management performance to enhance overall business valuation.
- Internal planning, performance reviews, and analysis of goals.
- Strategic corporate planning for operations efficiency, access to financial services, beneficial tax policies, and other integrated goals.
- Transactional business valuation for mergers, acquisitions and other business integrations
- Transactional business valuation for limited buy and sell agreements
- Shareholder buyout analyses, including valuation of stocks and securities
- Internal financial reporting for investors and shareholders
- External financial reporting for legal compliance
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
The Financial Accounting Standards Board has adopted an Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) method to allow accountants and business better access to generally accepted accounting principles. Diligentiam’s network of experienced accounting professionals are all proficient in both the Codification system and generally accepted accounting principles. More importantly, our consultants know how to use them to improve your business accounting methods and improve cash flow. Learn more about how specific codifications can be used to benefit your business:
Litigation Support for Valuation Matters
If your business valuation has become the subject of litigation, you need dependable experts to guide you through the process to a successful outcome. Diligentiam works with a nationally- accredited network of highly-trained valuation and litigation professionals. Our expert witnesses have been qualified to testify in federal and state courts. They serve as court-appointed experts and aid in settlement negotiations, collaborative engagements and mediations. Diligentiam works with business owners, individuals, attorneys, lenders and accountants to address a full range of litigation needs, including:
- Valuation of family businesses in divorce litigation
- Disputes between a business and its shareholders
- Disputing legal claims or calculation of damages
- Defending claims breach of fiduciary duty
- Economic impact analyses to counsel settlement negotiations
The Benefits of a Comprehensive Valuation
There are many ways in which reliable valuation techniques can help your business. Our valuation experts will meet all your business needs:
- Reduce your tax liability
- Enhance the impact of your business assets on your overall financial portfolio
- Maximize efficiency within daily operations
- Increase cash flow
- Enhance your bargaining power in transactional negotiations