Our in-depth professional business valuation reports comply with IRS Revenue Ruling 59-60 and meet the standards set forth by National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts. Diligentiam understands that each business valuation is unique and will work to provide you with a valuation that caters to your specific purpose, audience, and time constraints.
Reasons you may need a Business Valuation:
- Business Sales
- Partnership Matters
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Divorce/Forced Exit/Partnership Disputes
- Corporate Litigation
- Exit Planning
A proper business valuation is more than just a range of values written down in a short report. When you work with Diligentiam you will be working with CVA credentialed business valuation analysts who use a court tested approach that contains the following items:
- A complete narrative of the subject company to include: a historical breakdown of the company’s key personnel, key customers, and key suppliers, and a SWOT Analysis.
- An economic outlook breaking down of the subject company is impacted by the national and local economy.
- An industry outlook, which can highlight completive advantages and areas for growth for the subject company.
- A complete financial analysis making all of the proper normalization adjustments to the income statement and balance sheet to get an accurate picture of the company’s true financial state.
- A Complete Financial Comparative Analysis of the unnormalized and normalized financial statements to understand financial strengths and weaknesses of the subject company.
- A description of the Valuation Approaches and Methods used in the reports.
- An indicated value utilizing the Asset Approach, Income Approach, and Market Approach
- A Premium and Discount breakdown (if applicable)
- A calculation of value of the subject company